THE CHAIN OF EYES - Tainted Cabal book 2 - news

It seems I was too hasty when, on the spur of the moment, I decided to set up a pre-order for THE CHAIN OF EYES, The Tainted Cabal book 2 — sequel to Revenant Winds.

Unfortunately, the COVID-19 situation where I live has escalated. Schools have been closed for two months, and it’s likely they’re remain closed until November/December. As a result I have two young girls who are now at home 24/7 and need to be home schooled, kept amused, exercised, and consoled.

After much consideration, I’ve decided to cancel the pre-order for THE CHAIN OF EYES. The book won’t be ready by December, and it’s too hard to predict when it will be ready, which I’d need to do to implement a delay rather than a cancellation.

This means that Amazon will penalise my account, and I’ll be unable to set up pre-orders for 12 months. So the next new release or two will go straight to released status. When I have updates I’ll post here and on social media.

I hope everyone’s staying safe.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *